Mirage International Property Consultants (MIPC) is pleased to announce that will take part to the Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2017, that will be held at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes on 26-27 October.
The Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo (CIELP Expo) is the world’s leading exhibition dedicated to immigration, luxury real estate and private financial consulting. The event will bring together leading immigration companies, property developers, consultancies, and auditing firms from more than 30 countries.
The event will bring together corporate exhibitors from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Portugal. France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Cyprus, Malta, Switzerland, and other EU countries. The list of exhibitors encompasses leading immigration agencies, luxury property developers, law firms, financial consultancies, and private banks.
The event will be attended by high net worth individuals, including prospective immigrants, international home buyers, and entrepreneurs. Visitors will come from the CIS countries, including Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan, as well as from China, India, Qatar/Middle East, and the European Union.
Topics of the Expo
· Dual residency in highly developed countries;
· Temporary and permanent residency in highly developed countries; and
· Change of citizenship.
2. Acquisition of luxury real estate:
· As a permanent or seasonal residence;
· To secure assets (liquid real estate in the world’s largest cities; generation of income through rental properties); and
· To gain temporary or permanent residency through investment.
3. Private financial consulting:
· Income and asset declaration in the EU, the USA, Canada, Great Britain, and other highly developed countries;
· Company registration and bank accounts in highly developed countries;
· Private banking; and
· Tax optimization.
Tickets are available on the official website https://www.ielpe.com/en/cannes
For more detailed information, please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +44 20 335 581 11 or Mirage Property at email@example.com, tel. +974 4444 4431 Ext. 109