The international Business Immigration and Residency by Investment conference will be held at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes on 26-27 October. The conference is part of the Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2017.
The conference is dedicated to international trends in immigration and global mobility. Market leaders from 30 countries are expected to participate.
The target audience includes industry professionals and high net worth individuals, including potential immigrants, investors, and entrepreneurs.
Topics of the conference:
1. Overview of immigration programs: Countries, requirements, conditions
2. Business immigration: Overview of jurisdictions and requirements
3. Residency through investment: Top five countries and programs
4. Regional and national immigration programs in Canada. Express entry system
5. The EB-5 immigrant investor visa: The fastest and easiest way to move to the United States
6. The UK Tier 1 visa: Opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors interested in establishing or operating a business in Great Britain
7. Golden Visa requirements: Portugal vs Malta
8. Fast track to a temporary residence permit in Europe: Spain, Andorra, Greece, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Latvia
The conference is supported by international NGOs, public foundations, and professional associations.
All attendees of the Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2017 are invited.
The Cannes International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo is the world’s leading exhibition for immigration, luxury real estate, and private financial consulting. It will be held 26-27 October at the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès, Cannes, France.
Tickets may be purchased on the official website.
For more information, please contact the organisers at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 335 581 11.