London, London, London, United Kingdom
Regent88 is grade “A” serviced office development, offering investors the opportunity to buy 2 or 3 desk office suites or tiered business suites offered at a Silver & Gold levels. These offices appeal to young professionals, small to medium business and conference & exhibition organizers, making it the most desirable investment opportunity whilst offering investors diversification from normal traditional property investment.
Serviced Office Investment:
In the UK, serviced office investment has experienced cumulative growth of 60% over the last 5 years and is expected to double from its current level by 2025 – making it the fastest growing key asset class. Regent88 is the most affordable London project and the only serviced office for sale in London. Serviced offices are a rather fresh idea to the market, but will soon become the next big investment asset class as the demand for commercial property grows – especially as London continues to grow at a steady pace.
Commercial lease are always being looked upon as safe and secure rental markets as companies normally stay on average for at least 5 years on an average on the same address therefore, securing long term rentals compared to residential properties. Stratford, located in East London is regarded as the hottest location for commercial investment and future capital appreciations. It has also one of the biggest and busiest train stations in the UK with direct links to Europe. This property is fully operated and managed by a well known management company and rental returns are paid quarterly to investors without any hassle of property maintains, any paperwork or tenant handling.
• 8% NET rental guarantee p.a. for 10 years
• Rental insurance backed by top insurance company
• VAT absorbed by Daniel Johns
• Exit Strategy after 10 years at 120%
• 40% vendor financing for units over £70,000 (QR380,000) at 3.49% APR
Other investment highlights include:
• Grade “A” serviced office hands-off investment
• Earn capital appreciation of 6.5% on average
• 999 years long leasehold
• Individual title deed available for each individual office suite
• Building and content, both fully insured
• Completion date: September 2016
Prices range from QR170,000 to QR2.4m (subject to exchange rate fluctuation).